Erectile dysfunction is characterized by an inability to achieve and maintain the erection enough to carry out the sexual intercourse. It is one of the most widespread male sexual disorders. There are several types of erectile dysfunction:
Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction
This type of erectile dysfunction is caused by psychogenic problems such as:
- long-term stress;
- stressed relations with a partner.
When the erectile dysfunction is caused by psychologic problems, the patient has a spontaneous and masturbatory erection but it disappears suddenly adequate erection. The libido disorder may be reduced or disappeared at all.
It doesn’t matter what kind of erectile dysfunction man possesses it is curable. Trust Pharmacy RX knows all the possible methods of ED treatment. The drugs applied to treatment are Viagra, Cialis, Levitra. Besides, you may read a lot of useful information about other methods of treatment.
Organic Erectile Dysfunction
this type of erectile dysfunction is caused by the emergence of some other disorders or because of the negative factors having an influence on the male organism. Such factors may be:
- bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs addictions).
The organic erectile dysfunction is subdivided into the following types:
- vasculogenic – is manifested because of arterial or venous – occlusive disorders. Cavernous insufficiency may become also a cause of a vasculogenic type of ED. At this type, all the types of erection disappear at all but libido is still present.;
- hormonal – is dependent on the ability to testosterone availability. In the majority of cases, people having diabetes or some other endocrine disorders suffer from erectile dysfunction more frequent. The libido is decreased gradually in case of a hormonal type of erectile dysfunction.;
- neurogenic – This type of erectile dysfunction results from back or brain and peripheral nerves disorders. At “high” spinal violations the spontaneous and appearing at tactile influence erections remain, at “low” spinal violations both spontaneous, and adequate erections suffer. The libido in both cases doesn’t suffer.
Mixed Erectile Dysfunction
Such impotence is caused by a set of the reasons both of psychogenic and organic, for example, chronic disease in combination with psychological problems. The symptomatology of the mixed erectile dysfunction combines factors of both types. Mixed type of erectile dysfunction is treated effectively.
Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
This type is allocated in a separate group. The disease is connected with the reception of the antihypertensive agents and antipsychotic preparations, antidepressants, anti-androgens, antihistamine drugs. At drug-induced impotence, both spontaneous, and adequate erections suffer the libido decreases.
Canadian Health&Care Mall offers its customers not only preparations but the information necessary for treatment. If you come across with such a problem we are going to solve your problems because your health condition is very important for us.